четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

australia.com nsw site sydney




Hello all I did not fall off of the face of the Earth. Or at least, not literally.

I didnapos;t want to write anything until I properly honored my Nana, which I became extremely avoidy about, which led to all out disappearing from everything, which led to OMG Iapos;m So Behind I Canapos;t Catch Up, which led to OMG I Canapos;t Show My Face Because Iapos;m So Behind, which led to more avoidy-ness, which ....

I think you get the picture. I still need to write about Nana, I just donapos;t know when Iapos;ll do that. But I think Iapos;m going to at least start posting some other stuff and getting back in the groove and welcome, needed, much-missed warmth of my friends.

Iapos;ve really missed you guys.

*SMUSHES ALL OF YOU*
australia.com nsw site sydney, australia.com livingin, australia.com event new south wales, australia.com employment.htm mining.



Комментариев нет: